Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, Cusco
Step past walls of Inca stones and into a cloistered courtyard with an ancient fountain at its heart. But within these timeless walls, contemporary Cusco comes to life. Find a fabulous spa, the city's first outdoor pool and stylish restaurants serving cutting-edge local cuisine.
This intimate urban retreat has just 55 suites, each enriched with oxygen and with its own private bar where guests can create drinks accented with fresh ingredients grown at and around the hotel.
Hidden behind an ancient façade, within the largest of seven cloistered terraces, you’ll find Cusco’s first outdoor heated swimming pool. It is the heart and social hub of Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
Each tranquil terrace and patio is landscaped with indigenous flowers and kitchen herbs. Fountains and flowing water channels echo the irrigation channels of the agricultural terraces found in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
The gallery in our beautifully restored chapel is now a guest lounge. It is equipped with an iMac computer, television and a snooker table, with complimentary tea and coffee. On the second floor, you’ll find a library, housing many Peruvian artifacts.
At this all-suite hotel, your butler will:
- Send an email prior to your arrival to see if you have special requirements
- Help unpack and pack your luggage
- Prepare refreshing cocktails and teach you how to mix a pisco sour
- Provide top tips on where to go and what to do in Cusco and book your tours
- Coordinate laundry and shoe shine services
- Supply you with your choice of handmade soap made with local ingredients
- Arrange wake-up calls and room service
- Assist with check-out