All 9 bedrooms & suites feature:
• Open wood burning fireplace
• Butler Service & Mini bar
• In room safe
• Free Internet connection, Satellite television and personal DVD with stereo surround sound
• Dressing room and bathroom
• Bathtub and separate shower
• Pillow menu
• 500 thread count linens
• Amenities specially created for El Colibri
The Chef, Juan Sienra prepares a cuisine based on the best fresh and seasonal products, most of them are home produced (meat, fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs, aromatic herbs...) You will be tempted to explore the best traditional dishes, as well as the world-famous “Asado”(Argentinean Barbeque). The wine cellar offers a selection of premium Argentinean wines, including an extensive variety of Malbecs, from Patagonia, Salta and of course, Mendoza.
El Colibri has its own Polo Club with 2 majestic Polo fields, a clubhouse and its own Polo team.
You may choose from:
• Polo lesson or “A La carte” Polo clinics • mountain biking • trekking • adventure track • bird watching • horseback riding • “hands-on” farm work • swimming at the heated pool • fully equipped gym • SPA with a wide variety of treatments