M/V Galapagos Legend - Deluxe Expedition Ship
Price per person starting from : $1,662
Sample Galapagos Cruise Rates per person sharing double occupancy cabin:
3-nights / 4-day cruise - Low Season: Jan 6 through Mar 19; May 25 through Jun 14; Aug 24 through Sep 16; Nov 26 through Dec 17
Standard Plus: $2,058
Jr. Suite: $2,346
Legend Suite: $2,698
Balcony Suite Low Season: $2,967
Blacony Suite Plus Low Season: $3,264
Galapagos Balcont Low Season: $5,549
4-nights / 5-day cruise - Low Season: Jan 6 through Mar 19; May 25 through Jun 14; Aug 24 through Sep 16; Nov 26 through Dec 17
Standard Plus: $2,743
Jr. Suite: $3,128
Legend Suite: $3,597
Balcony Suite: $3,956
Blacony Suite Plus: $4,352
Galapagos Balcont: $7,398
7-nights / 8-day cruise - Low Season: Jan 6 through Mar 19; May 25 through Jun 14; Aug 24 through Sep 16; Nov 26 through Dec 17
Standard Plus: $4,465
Jr. Suite: $5,090
Legend Suite: $5,854
Balcony Suite: $6,439
Blacony Suite Plus: $7,083
Galapagos Balcont: $12,041
Included in your Expedition Cruise Rate:
- Accommodation aboard the M/V Galapagos Legend
- Two Daily Excursions to the Islands with Multilingual Naturalist Guide
- All meals during the cruise
- Welcome & Farewell Cocktails
- Free Coffee / Tea station (24 hours peer day)
- Snorkeling activities and Snorkeling Gear
- Briefings, Lectures and Activities on Board
- Baggage Handling
- Round-trip Airport / Pier tranfers
- Airfares to the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos Park Fee and Control Card of $120 per person
- Cruise Fuel Surcharges: $90 for the 3 & 4 nights cruise and $180 for the 7 nights cruise; per person
- Personal Items
- Beverages with meals
- Optional Wet Suite & Kayak Rental rentals
The 100-passenger deluxe expedition ship has all the amenities of a cruise line, yet it is still small enough for a more intimate and interactive experience with the unparalleled nature of the Galapagos Islands. Sail the Islands in comfort, without giving up on the adventure!
Panoramic windows not only allow you to observe your destination but also to be part of it. In its ample social areas, you will be able to do countless activities. With only one hundred people on board, you will enjoy exclusivity and a personalized attention. Enjoy the landscapes and the view on any of the outer decks.
The Galapagos Legend offers 3, 4 or 7-night Galapagos Expedition Cruises, allowing you to choose from several cruise itineraries to suit your travel plans in the region as well as your budget.
The Cabins aboard the the Galapagos Legend:
Balcony Suite Plus, is no doubt one of the most luxurious cabins on all the Galapagos Cruises and it boasts:
• Size average; 22,79 m² / 245 sq².
• 2 private balconies.
• Lower berths or queen size bed.
• Triple with sofa bed or add an interconnected cabin with 2 adjoining berths making the "Galapagos Balcony" with a total size of 43.79 m² / 471.3 sq².
• Air Conditioning .
• Local and International call service.
• LCD TV and internal Video system with music, activities, itineraries, and consumption on board.
• Safety box.
• Mini bar with champagne.
• Large private bathroom.
• Wheelchair facilities (Responsibility release form must be sing based on KT´s Operation Safety policy).
• Exclusive decoration with a special relax settee.
Other categories of cabins aboard the Legend include:
Standard Plus Cabin
Standard Cabin (interior)