M/V Galapagos Legend - Deluxe Expedition Ship
The 100-passenger deluxe expedition ship has all the amenities of a cruise line, yet it is still small enough for a more intimate and interactive experience with the unparalleled nature of the Galapagos Islands. Sail the Islands in comfort, without giving up on the adventure!
Panoramic windows not only allow you to observe your destination but also to be part of it. In its ample social areas, you will be able to do countless activities. With only one hundred people on board, you will enjoy exclusivity and a personalized attention. Enjoy the landscapes and the view on any of the outer decks.
The Galapagos Legend offers 3, 4 or 7-night Galapagos Expedition Cruises, allowing you to choose from several cruise itineraries to suit your travel plans in the region as well as your budget.
The Cabins aboard the the Galapagos Legend:
Balcony Suite Plus, is no doubt one of the most luxurious cabins on all the Galapagos Cruises and it boasts:
• Size average; 22,79 m² / 245 sq².
• 2 private balconies.
• Lower berths or queen size bed.
• Triple with sofa bed or add an interconnected cabin with 2 adjoining berths making the "Galapagos Balcony" with a total size of 43.79 m² / 471.3 sq².
• Air Conditioning .
• Local and International call service.
• LCD TV and internal Video system with music, activities, itineraries, and consumption on board.
• Safety box.
• Mini bar with champagne.
• Large private bathroom.
• Wheelchair facilities (Responsibility release form must be sing based on KT´s Operation Safety policy).
• Exclusive decoration with a special relax settee.
Other categories of cabins aboard the Legend include:
Standard Plus Cabin
Standard Cabin (interior)
For more information and Cruise Itineraries, please click on this link.
Jr. Suite aboard the M/V Galapagos sLegend
Kayaking in the Galapagos Islands - with the Galapagos Legend
Island Excursion - Galapagos Expedition Cruise with the M/V Galapagos Legend
A welcome guest on board!
Balcony Suite Plus on the Galapagos sLegend
The Crew of the M/V Galapagos Legened
The M/V Galapagos Legend
Balcony Suite aboard the Galapagos Legend